Tired of that same old monotonous water? Bored with water that doesn’t look like futuristic alien mouthwash? Need to make your midnite bathroom appointments more exhilarating? Then you need to get the LED faucet light attachment from ThinkGeek. You can turn any faucet in your home into a streaming fantasia of techie-bliss in just minutes. How does it work? Just attach to the end of your faucet (universal adapters included), and when the water flows through the magic chamber, it simply turns on the LED array and illuminates the stream with soothingly powerful hues. But wait, there’s more! You get to choose between two different Faucets.
- Blue LED – Always streams BLUE LED’s
- Blue/Red LED – Normally streams BLUE LED’s until the water temperature hits 89 degrees after which the LEDs turn RED!
Here’s what you get with either version:
- Chamber with LEDs
- Batteries pre-installed plus a set of spare batteries (uses G13-A style watch batteries)
- Instruction Sheet
- Two universal adaptors included. (fits most standard faucets in USA. Not recommended for faucets outside of the USA.)
- Dimensions: 2.25″ tall, 1.25″ diameter.
Price: $19.99 on ThinkGeek.com