Since the temperature is the one thing that most effects your comfort level you typically want to know what to expect before heading out the door. Sure, you could open a door or window to check your local temperature but we think that is definitely way low tech. This simple but clean looking LCD Window Thermometer will give you a much easier way to know what it feels like outside. It easily mounts outside and features a large LCD digit display to show temperature reading. Shows minimum and maximum values with auto reset.
- Detachable for easy window cleaning
- Temperature Range: -13°F to 158°F (display in fahrenheit only)
- Takes 1 AAA battery
- Dimensions: 4″ x 3.75″ x 1.25″
Does your laundry have a nasty habit of piling up on your floor when you least expect it? Luckily these stylish Star Wars R2-D2 laundry baskets are imported from Japan and are here to assist. You get a set of two; One classic blue R2-D2 and one red R2-D1 (R2-M5 for you purists). These handy droids do all the work. Simply remove your laundry from the floor, and sort into light sides and dark sides (we prefer R2-D1 for the darks) by opening each droid’s head and dropping in your clothing. When a droid is full, take the contents and dump it in your washing machine with some detergent. Now press “start”. Voila! amazing mechanized laundry service at it’s best. Now get to cleaning up that tauntaun dung in your garage.
- Star Wars Themed Laundry Baskets
- Set of Two Droids; one R2-D2, one R2-D1
- Officially Licensed Star Wars Product
- Imported from Japan
- Each basket has interior spring metal support and collapses flat for storage
- 26″ inches high, 14″ in diameter
The Powerball is started out at about 2,500 rpm and is slowly worked up to speeds over 13,000 rpm. It’s a lot of fun to see just how fast the Powerball can rotate. There is a digital display built into the Powerball that can display the realtime rotor rpm as well as store the highest achieved rpm – a high score which will remain in the memory until you achieve a higher score or clear the memory. Use it around the office to see who can achieve and maintain the highest rpm speed. You will never get tired with your repeated attempts to continuously get higher and higher rpm speeds. It’s a lot of fun and dangerously addictive.
The Powerball Gyroscope has these features:
- Perfectly balanced and capable of rotations up to an incredible 15,000 rpm
- Built-in blue LED light – glows brighter as gyro rotates faster
- A fun and practical demonstration of physics properties (centripetal force, etc.)
- High-quality materials and construction
- Great strengthening tool
- Can provide gentle rehab for carpal tunnel, RSI, arthritis, tendonitis
- Unique digital counter that displays rpm and/or highest speed
- Does not require batteries
The trouble with most alarm systems is that they are passive. Passive in the respect that they only alert someone to the intruder, but they don’t fight the intruder themselves. Well, consider the Shooting Cubicle Alarm System a step in the right direction. Using technology adapted in Area 51 (by elves, of all people), we brought forth this three stage system to help protect everything in your cubicle – and beyond.
Tri-Link Alarm System features:
- Alarm 1 – Sound and light alarm; arms Alarms 2 & 3
- Alarm 2 – Louder sound and light alarm; spots intruder with a red dot of guilty light
- Alarm 3 – Fires two foam missiles at intruder.
- Uses 7 AAA batteries (not included).