How many times has this happened to you? You’re riding your bike through a path in the woods. It’s a lovely day and the sun is shining as you pedal your way through your day. Suddenly, you come across a clearing, and in its center sits a fantastic sight.
Mounted to your helmet (you are wearing a helmet, right?) is the Helmet Action Cam! Your camera, coupled with a big fat SD card that you supply yourself, can record more than 13 hours of video! That’s almost your whole waking day! Certainly something will happen during the day that you can capture and document.
- Sensor resolution 640×480 VGA CMOS sensor
- Built-in memory 32MB
- SD memory card drive supports cards of up to 2GB (Not included)
- Movie storage:
- 640 x 480 pixels (30* or 15 frames per second)
- 320 x 240 pixels (30* or 15 frames per second)
- 160 x 120 pixels (30* or 15 frames per second)
- Status LCD 2-digit B/W on top for functions
- Focusing Fixed range from 1.5m~infinity
- Movie images AVI
- File format of Interface USB (1.1)
- Delete image All / last one
- Auto Shut-Off 30 minutes
- Battery 2 x AA alkaline batteries
- Dimensions 40mm diam. x 110mm long
- Operation system WIN2000/XP/Vista
Minimum System Requirements
- Pentium III 800 MHz or higher
- Windows XP, Windows 2000
- 128 MB RAM
- 800 MB Free hard disk space
- SVGA 800 x 600 resolution video support (32 bit)
- 16 bit Windows compatible sound device
* In some cases, the frame rate may be automatically reduced to maximize the memory usage.
Hero 3 Digital Wrist Camera has decided to “make nice” with the great outdoors by sporting a durable exoskeleton that pretty much goes anywhere. Strap the Hero 3 to your wrist and snap some sweet shots while, climbing, skiing, biking, or diving up to 100 feet. This mini camera locks flat to your wrist for storage then pivots up to capture crisp digital photos or 30 fps movies.
Product Features and Specifications
- Waterproof to 100 Feet
- 4.5 Ounces
- Image Sensor – 3 Megapixel (2048 x 1536)
- Lens – Glass f2.8
- Exposure – Auto
- 3X Sequence Photo Burst
- Lies flat on your wrist or flips up
- Dual Shutter Buttons to take photos regardless of camera orientation
- Internal Memory – 16MB expandable to 2GB with SD card
- Video – 640 x 480 with sound (54 mins from 2GB SD Card)
- Self Timer – 10s
- Connectors – USB, Composite Video Out
- Power – 2 AAA Batteries (included)
- Compatible OS – Windows ME/200/XP and Mac OS
A flashlight with no batteries!
The Forever Flashlight uses no batteries or bulbs. Instead it uses Faraday’s Principle of Induction and a bright LED to produce light without batteries. The light is shaken for about 30 seconds to recharge a capacitor and it will then provide about 5 minutes of light. As the light is shaken, a magnet passes through a metal coil generating electricity. During prolonged use it can be shaken for 10-15 seconds every 2 or 3 minutes.
The light requires no maintenance so it can be left in your home or car for a longtime but will still be ready to produce light. The bright LED will last for thousands of hours and does not burn-out like a typical lightbulb – it should never need replacement.
Great features of the Forever Flashlight:
- Available in Regular, Medium or Micro-size
- Super bright blue/white LED
- Never needs batteries
- Never needs bulbs
- Floats in water
- Visible for up to one mile
- Great for cars, boats, server rooms, and all emergency kits
- Dimensions: 11.25″ x 1.5″ dia. for Regular, 6.5″ x 1″ dia. for Micro
- Weight: 11.8 oz (335 grams) for Regular, 3.6 oz (102 grams) for Micro
MOTOBOARD’s MOTOSK8s are made in the USA by precision computerized machinery. MOTOBOARD’s MOTOSK8s are designed to withstand your in-line skating needs. MOTOBOARD’s MOTOSK8s can support up to a 300 pound skater and the weight of the engine does not inhibit your skating ability. One MOTOSK8 is powered by a 22.5 cc two stroke engine and a precision gear drive that powers the rear wheel. this makes it possible to achieve a speed of approximately 25 mph. acceleration is controlled by a hand held throttle cable assembly and braking by a drag and cushion brake system.